A Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.x environment contains two Enterprise Vault servers named EV1 and EV2. VaultStore1 is associated with EV1 and VaultStore2 is associated with EV2. An Enterprise Vault Indexing Service is installed on EV1, but Enterprise Vault Indexing Service is NOT installed on EV2. The administrator notices that items in VaultStore1 are being indexed, but items in VaultStore2 are NOT.
Which two complete solutions ensure both VaultStore1 and VaultStore2 are indexed? (Select two.)
- A: install the Enterprise Vault Indexing Service on EV2
- B: create an Index Administration Task on EV2
- C: Change the Site’s Indexing Level from Brief to Full
- D: change the location of the index volumes from EV1 to EV2
- E: create an Index Server Group and assign VaultStore2