Your customer has run into an issue while troubleshooting survivorship rules in their Oracle Customer Data Management staging instance which they recently configured. Now they are intending to move toward production, but discovered that the survivorship rules are not working anymore. They checked the Manage survivorship rules and all appears to be in place, but they are not functioning.
As an implementation advisor, which two will you suggest to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
- A: Check the merge resolution and run request dispatch job status.
- B: Check whether the CDM_ENABLE_SURVIVORSHIP profile option is set.
- C: Check whether survivorship rules are in the active state.
- D: Check whether the ZCH_Enable_SURVIVORSHIP profile option is set.
- E: Check whether the CDM_SURV_ENABLE profile option is set.