Your customer has created an implementation project with three offerings: Oracle Financials Cloud, Oracle Procurement Cloud, and Oracle Product Hub Cloud.
Although the customer has not implemented Transactional Business Intelligence, the Implementation Manager found that tasks related to Transactional Business Intelligence are still available for all selected offerings.
Which action can the Implementation Manager take to prevent these unwanted tasks from appearing on the FSM (Functional Set up Manager) task list?
- A: Avoid provisioning the environment for Transactional Business Intelligence.
- B: Delete the unwanted Business Intelligence tasks.
- C: Avoid entering any data for these tasks.
- D: Deselect Offerings for Business Intelligence.
- E: Avoid using the Transactional Business Intelligence reports.