During Oracle Procurement Cloud implementation, all users have been assigned the seeded Employee role. This role inherits HCM-related links such as Benefits and Career. However, the customer does not want these links to appear in the navigator for the employees. You have, therefore, been asked to hide these links so that users do not see them in the navigator when they log in.
Which configuration will you implement so that these links are not visible in the navigator?
- A: ‘Manage Menu Customization’ in Functional Setup Manager
- B: Select menus in Requisitioning business options
- C: Select menus in Procurement Business options
- D: Define user in Identity Manager
- E: Modify roles in Authorization Policy Manager