An installment for $2,000 USD is due for payment on July 31, 2016. The installment has two discounts: the first discount date is June 15, 2016 for $150 USD and the second discount date is June 30, 2016 for $50 USD.
You submit a Payment Process Request with the following criteria:
Payment Date = June 20, 2016
Pay Through Date = July 30, 2016
Date Basis = Due Date
What will be the resulting status of the installment and discount?
- A: The installment is selected and a discount of $150 USD is applied.
- B: The installment is selected and a discount of $50 USD is applied.
- C: The installment is not selected because the due date is after the Pay Through Date.
- D: The installment is selected and no discount is applied.
- E: The installment is not selected because the discount dates are before the Pay Through Date.