Your customer is beginning to make heavy use of their Oracle Database Cloud instances and they’re transferring a lot of data using Data Pump, RMAN, and SQL Developer Carts. They are concerned because their data movement jobs are taking a long time to complete.
What would you suggest to alleviate this problem? (Choose two.)
- A: The customer can use the Oracle ZFS Appliance to bulk load data on a weekly basis. They can load their data on the appliance and then ship it to the Oracle cloud facility to have the data loaded manually.
- B: Add all of the network performance optimization parameters to init.ora on each database and set them to TRUE.
- C: Turn off SSH tunneling and transfer data in the clear because SSH is what’s slowing down the process.
- D: The customer should implement an FTP Server. They can export the database data, upload it to the FTP server, and then import the data into the cloud database instances.
- E: Suggest they upgrade to a better network connection. Oracle FastConnect VPN can provide a private, high bandwidth connection between the customer data center and the Oracle cloud offering more predictable network performance.