Acme Corporation has two environments: an on-premise Oracle Database environment and a new Oracle Database Cloud environment. Because of this, Acmeusers have to manage their user accounts and passwords in two places, on premises and in the cloud.
What step should be taken to help eliminate the multiple sign-on, multiple password issue?
- A: Acme should assign an identity domain administrator and instruct him/her to duplicate the on-premises accounts to the cloud, and then send emails to the users instructing them to duplicate their passwords.
- B: Enable federated login by establishing the Federated User Login and pointing all on-premises accounts to the federated login account.
- C: Identity federation is not possible between Oracle environments on premises and in the cloud.
- D: When the service account is created, the service administrator can automatically connect the on-premises domain with the newly created cloud service domain by selecting the Federated Login Required check box and filling in the domain name.
- E: Acme could implement identity federation between the on-premises and cloud environments to achieve single sign on.