Your client wants users to be prompted to enter the "Contract Sign-off date" whenever a new contract is entered with a status as Active or when an existing contract's status is changed from any other status (e.g. Inactive, Pending, etc.) to Active. As the field "Contract Sign-off date" is not available as a standard field in the Contracts form, how would you achieve this?
- A: Choose CONTRACT.STATUS in the Reference Field for the Descriptive Flexfield-Additional Contract Details. Create a structure with the same Lookup Code as the active contract status. Make the segment of this structure as mandatory.
- B: Create the segments in the Global Data Element Context structure. Make the segments of this structure as mandatory.
- C: Without adding any value to the reference field, create a new structure with the same Lookup Code as the active contract status. Make the segments of this structure as mandatory.
- D: The Lookup type: CONTRACT_STATUS stores the valid contract statuses. Add the "Contract Sign-off date" as one of the values in the lookup.
- E: This cannot be achieved using the Additional Contract Details DFF.