You need to migrate an FM application in version 11 from development to production. Your environment has two instances of Shared Services, one for development and one for production. Identify the two true statements about using Life Cycle Management to perform the application migration from development to production within this environment.
- A: You can select specific objects to migrate or all objects to migrate.
- B: Migrating applications from development to production in disconnected environments, where there are two instances of Shared Services, is not supported.
- C: Life Cycle Management will migrate both objects and data.
- D: Life Cycle Management will generate an XML file that can be modified and used for importing to target applications.
- E: The only role necessary to perform LCM activities is Application Administrator.