ABC Corp. has determined its Accounting Key Flexfield structure for the Implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12. The Accounting Key Flexfield structure contains five Segments: Company, Business Unit, Department, Account, and Product.
They have the following requirements:
1) The Department values should be based on the Business Units.
2) They want to produce a quarterly Balance Sheet for each Company.
Which three statements are true? (Choose three.)
- A: The Product Value Set is dependent on the Accounts.
- B: The Business Unit Value Set is defined as Independent.
- C: The Account Segment has a Value Set with no Validation.
- D: The Company Segment is qualified as the Balancing Segment.
- E: The Department Segment Is qualified as an Intercompany Segment.
- F: Cross-validation rules are required to enforce dependency of Departments on the Business Units.