A customer is billed using deliverable billing events, which are currently approved by the customer and the finance director before invoicing. There are often invoices awaiting the finance director's approval and release. The Finance director would like to use functionality that allows all invoices to be approved and released automatically.
How can this be achieved?
- A: Use deliverable management to automatically approve the invoice.
- B: Implement the cost-to-cost billing extension.
- C: Implement the cost accrual and project status inquiry extension.
- D: Implement the invoice approval/release extension.
- E: Set the "Interface unreleased revenue to GL" profile option to "Yes."