You have defined an application and its associated policies in Oracle Entitlements Server (OES) to protect your customer's banking application. This application is written in Java and deployed on WebLogic, using the WebLogic security module for integration. Using the policy simulator, your policy logic appears to be correct.
However, while testing, it appears that your authorization policies are not being applied and all authorization decisions are being returned as false from the security module.
Which two configuration settings in your OES admin console may be the cause if this problem? (Choose two.)
- A: The security module is configured to pull policies instead of having policies pushed to it.
- B: The application has not been associated with the security module in the OES admin console.
- C: The security module was not registered correctly when config.sh was run.
- D: You have not distributed the policies in the OES admin console.
- E: The security module has not been started.