You add a dynamic call to an Application Engine program following these steps:
Add the fields AE_APPLID and AE_SECTION to the state record if they are not already present.
Build the state record.
Verify that the state record is the default state record for the Application Engine program.
In a PeopleCode action, use a conditional test to populate the fields AE_APPLID and AE_SECTION with an Application Engine program name and section name, respectively.
Following the PeopleCode action, add a Call Section action. Select the correct statement.
- A: The Application Engine program will execute as expected.
- B: Step 2 is not needed for dynamic call.
- C: Step 3 is not needed.
- D: Add a step after step 5 to insert a SQL action that will use the values in the state record to populate the Program and Section fields of the Application Engine Call Section action.
- E: Add a step after step 5 to select the Dynamic Call check box in the Call Section action.
- F: Step 4 is wrong. The PeopleCode program should use the AESection class to issue the dynamic call.