Examine this function header:
FUNCTION calc_new_sal (emp_id NUMBER) RETURN NUMBER;
You want to ensure that whenever this PL/SQL function is invoked with the same parameter value across active sessions, the result is not recomputed.
If a DML statement is modifying a table which this function depends upon, the function result must be recomputed at that point in time for all sessions calling this function.
Which two actions should you perform?
- A: Ensure RESULT_CACHE_MAX_SIZE is greater than 0.
- B: Enable the result cache by using DBMS_RESULT_CACHE.BYPASS (FALSE).
- C: Add the deterministic clause to the function definition.
- D: Add the RELIES_ON clause to the function definition.
- E: Add the RESULT_CACHE clause to the function definition.