You are managing and monitoring durable subscribers for your JMS topics to ensure that all the subscribers would receive persistent messages.
However, JMS connections are currently restricted, so only one connection with the same client ID could exist in the scope of your cluster.
On which page of the Administration Console can you set Client ID Policy to unrestricted in order to lift this restriction? (Choose the best answer.)
- A: Topic > Monitoring > Durable Subscribers
- B: Connection Factory > Configuration > Client
- C: Topic > Configuration > Thresholds and Quotas
- D: Topic > Configuration > Overrides
- E: Topic > Configuration > Durable Subscribers
- F: JMS Server > Configuration > Durable Subscribers