The TESTDB container database (CDB) contains two pluggable databases (PDBs), PDB1 and PDB2.
USER1 is a local user in PDB1 and has the SYSBACKUP privilege.
Connect descriptors for PDB1 and PDB2 are mapped to TNS aliases pdb1 and PDB2 in tnsnames.ora.
Examine these commands executed by USER1 when all PDBs are open:
What is the outcome and why?
- A: An error is returned because the user is connected to a pluggable database.
- B: The current date is displayed.
- C: An error is returned because SQL commands cannot be executed from RMAN without using the SQL shell syntax: SQL”<command>”.
- D: An error is returned because the user is not SYS.
- E: An error is returned because the user is not a common user.