You administer a six-instance, policy-managed, multitenant RAC database CDB1 with three PDBs: PDB_1, PDB_2 and PDB_3.
Server pool prod_pool has a cardinality of three and all six hosts of the cluster app.
Examine these commands executed on HOST01:
$ srvctl add service –db CDB1 –pdb PDB_1 service AR –serverpool prod_pool –cardinality singleton
$ srvctl start service –db CDB1 –service AR
Which two statements are true regarding the AR service?
- A: AR runs as a singleton service in the server pool prod_pool and the AR service is available in each of the CDB1 instances.
- B: AR is available on any one available CDB1 instance in prod_pool at any one time.
- C: AR can fail over to any one of the available CDB1 instances.
- D: AR is available only on the CDB1 instance on HOST01.
- E: AR can fail over to any other available CDB1 instance in prod_pool.