Your database supports a mixed workload. The ERP application creates short sessions and performs small, random I/Os; the REPORTING application executes long-running DSS queries.
You want to set a priority for the workload generated by the ERP application and optimize resource usage for them.
Which three objectives can be achieved by the Resource Manager? (Choose three.)
- A: limiting the amount of time that a session is idle and blocking other sessions of the ERP application
- B: limiting the amount of undo generated by operations performed by sessions created by the ERP application
- C: creating two resource plans with resource limits defined for the workload generated by the applications and automatically changing resource plans based on the workload
- D: allocating a lower percentage of CPU to sessions used by the REPORTING application than to those used by the ERP application
- E: limiting the physical I/O performed by the sessions or users of the ERP application that are connected to the database