Your database supports an OLTP system.
Examine the parameter values configured in your database:
sga_max_size = 480M
sga_target = 480M
pga_aggregate_target = 160M
The CUSTOMERS table contains 8,000 rows. The CUST_ID column is the primary key and the COUNTRY_ID column contains only three possible values: 1111,
2222, and 3333.
You execute the commands:
SQL> EXECUTE DBMS_STATS.GATHER_TABLE_STATS(‘SH’,‘CUSTOMERS’);
PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
SQL> CREATE INDEX COUNTRY_IDX ON CUSTOMERS (COUNTRY_ID);
You then perform a series of INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE operations on the table.
View the Exhibit to examine the query and its execution plan.
Which two options can improve the performance of the query without significantly slowing down the DML operations? (Choose two.)
- A: creating a bitmap index on the COUNTRY_ID column
- B: regathering statistics on the CUSTOMERS table
- C: gathering statistics on the COUNTRY_IDX index
- D: creating a histogram on the COUNTRY_ID column
- E: increasing the size of the PGA
- F: creating an SQL profile
- G: creating a KEEP cache