Your Oracle 12c multitenant container database (CDB) contains multiple pluggable databases (PDBs). In the PDB HR_PDB, the common user C##ADMIN and the local user B_ADMIN have only the CONNECT privilege.
You create a common role C##ROLE1 with the CREATE ANY TABLE and SELECT ANY TABLE privileges.
You then execute the commands:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A: C##ADMIN can create and select any table, and grant the C##ROLE1 role to users only in the root container.
- B: B_ADMIN can create and select any table in both the root container and HR_PDB.
- C: C##ADMIN can create and select any table in the root container and all the PDBs.
- D: B_ADMIN can create and select any table only in HR_PDB.
- E: The GRANT c##role1 TO b_admin command returns an error because CONTAINER should be set to ALL.