Your company currently allows call park for all PSTN users. The call park policies are configured as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit tab.)
You have a Microsoft 365 group named Help Desk.
You need to ensure that only the Help Desk group can use call park. The solution must minimize the number of policies and administrative effort.
Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- A: Assign Policy2 to all users.
- B: In the Global (Org-wide default) policy, set Allow call park to Off.
- C: Create a new call park policy named Policy2 and set Allow call park to Off.
- D: Assign Policy1 to the Help Desk group.
- E: Assign the Global (Org-wide default) policy to the users in the Help Desk group.
- F: Create a new call park policy named Policy1 and set Allow call park to On.