You are deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 to two data centers in Paris and London. The Paris data center contains a file server named PAR-FILE01 and three Mailbox servers named PAR-MBX01, PAR-MBX02 and PAR-MBX03. The London data center contains a file server named LON-FILE01 and three Mailbox servers named LON-MBX01, LON-MBX02, and LON-MBX03.
You create a database availability group (DAG) that contains all six Mailbox servers and has PAR-FILE01 as a primary witness.
You need to set LON-FILE01 as the alternate witness.
Which cmdlet should you run?
- A: New-DatabaseAvailabilityGroupNetwork
- B: Set-MailboxDatabaseCopy
- C: Set-DatabaseAvailabilityGroupNetwork
- D: Set-DatabaseAvailabilityGroup
- E: Add-DatabaseAvailabilityGroupServer