You work as a network administrator at ABC.com. The corporate network consists of physical and virtual servers located in a datacenter and a public cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure.
The company has a Development department. Users in the Development department develop custom applications that are used within the company.
One custom application is named CorpApp1. The application is hosted in Azure Cloud Services.
The developers release an updated version of CorpApp1.
You need to deploy the updated version of CorpApp1 to Azure cloud services for a period of time to allow for testing. During testing, the current version of CorpApp1 must remain online. After testing, the new version must replace the current version as the live version with the minimum amount of downtime. When the new version is live, the old version must remain available for a period of time to be redeployed in the event of problems with the new version.
The solution must minimize costs, administrative effort and application downtime.
Which of the following actions should you perform? (Choose all that apply)
- A: Deploy the new application to a new cloud service.
- B: Deploy the new application to the production area.
- C: Deploy the new application to the staging area.
- D: Move the old version of the application to a new cloud service.
- E: Move the new version of the application to the production area.
- F: Move the old version of the application to the staging area.
- G: Perform a Virtual IP swap.