Your development team uses the Microsoft Visual Studio Scrum 2.0 process template. You are the product owner.
Your product backlog includes a number of items that appear to have equal priority. However, the items have differing business value, complexity, and risk.
You need to order the backlog based on risk, complexity, and business value.
What should you do?
- A: Work on items with the highest ratio of business value to effort first.
- B: Work on items that have the highest effort first.
- C: Work on items that have the lowest effort first.
- D: Assign a risk factor to each product backlog item and work on items with the highest risk factor first.
- E: Work on items that have the highest business value first.