Your company has had several large projects fail due to cost overruns and the lack of available resources. These projects use an enterprise project type named Large IT Project and use a workflow to govern the approval of the projects. The workflow consists of four phases: Initiate, Plan, Execute, and Close.
You need to use Microsoft PPM to compare the value that a new project provides with the cost of implementing the project.
Which three configuration changes should you make? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A: Navigate to PWA Settings. Edit the Large IT Project project type, and in the Available Project Detail Page section, add the Strategic Impact form.
- B: Create a project-level custom field that will be used to enter the total cost of a project.
- C: Define your company’s strategic drivers, and enter them into the Strategic Impact form.
- D: Create a project-level custom field that will be used to enter the value statements of why this project should be undertaken.
- E: Define your company’s strategic drivers and enter them into the driver library.
- F: In PWA Settings, edit and then save the stage information. In the Available Project Detail Page section, add the Strategic Impact form.