The PE and CE interfaces are in the UP/UP state. The junior Network Engineer has validated Layer 3 functionality by pinging the adjacent interface, however the customer is unable to access the provider network. What should be your next troubleshooting step?
- A: Validate that the encapsulation method is utilizing Point-to-Point Protocol
- B: Validate that the destination customer network is in the correct VRF
- C: Validate that the circuit clocking is inaccurate and needs to be synchronized on both sides
- D: Check the physical connection between both devices to ensure stability
- E: Identify incorrect RADIUS configuration is present on the PE device
- F: Check that an access-list is mis-configured on the loopback 0 interface and needs to be corrected