You have a Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server chassis connected, which has four 10-Gbps connections to Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect A. You plan to deploy a blade that has ESXi installed. You must provide a dedicated 10-Gbps uplink to the blade. Which two actions should you perform? (Choose two.)
- A: Configure a port channel between the Fabric Interconnect and the IOM.
- B: Implement a QoS policy that has a policy bandwidth and assign the policy to a server profile.
- C: Configure static pining to the uplink port in the server profile.
- D: Configure dynamic pinning to the uplink port in the server profile.
- E: Configure a vPC between the Fabric Interconnect and the IOM.