Assuming a new device resides in a subnet that has not been discovered, which three actions will ensure that Visualization Performance and Fault Management (VPFM) successfully discovers the newly added component to the Pod? (Choose three.)
- A: Seed router or subnet information of the Pod needs to be added to VPFM.
- B: SNMP credentials of the new components need to be added to the Device and Server Credential Editor.
- C: A test Trap should be generated from the newly added component.
- D: Rediscovery needs to be run in VPFM.
- E: The Pod Visualization Manager (PVM) Profile must include the newly added component.