An administrator has enabled Kerberos Constrained Delegation (KCD) on the SEG v2. If the administrator publishes a profile without a certificate payload and the user enters the password, everything works fine. When the user publishes the same profile with a certificate payload, the system is unable to connect and synchronize emails.
Which two troubleshooting steps need to be taken? (Choose two.)
- A: KCD is not supported on SEG v2.
- B: Verify if the service account is a member of the IIS user group on each CAS Exchange server.
- C: Verify that the Workspace UEM Console certificate is uploaded as a client certificate chain.
- D: Verify that port 88 is not blocked between the SEG and the Active Directory domain controller(s).
- E: Verify that the service account is set to the service type OWA.