An administrator is using virtual machine encryption in their vSphere 6.5 environment. The Key Management Server (KMS) has experienced a critical failure.
Which two statements are true about VM encryption when the KMS is not available? (Choose two.)
- A: VMs will shut down gracefully in the event of a KMS outage as a proactive measure to prevent data theft.
- B: VMs which were running at the time of the KMS failure will continue to run.
- C: If an ESXi host is rebooted, it will be unable to power on encrypted VMs until KMS connectivity is restored.
- D: vCenter Server will continue to distribute encryption keys as long as it is not rebooted while the KMS isunreachable.
- E: ESXi hosts within the same cluster will share keys with one another while the KMS is unreachable.