A vSphere Administrator recently introduced a new shared storage solution for the ESXi hosts. Despite good device specifications, this new storage solution is not performing well.
What are two VMware-recommended troubleshooting steps for fixing this? (Choose two.)
- A: Restart the vCenter Server.
- B: Check the VMware Hardware Compatibility List.
- C: Verify that vCenter Server is running the latest patched version.
- D: Verify that the drivers and firmware are at the recommended versions.
- E: Restart the Platform Services Controller.