Your client has decided to use journal entries to create budgets in the system. After journaling the budgets, they have found the records in the F0911 table but cannot locate the balance in the F0902 table.
Where are the balance records contained in the F0902?
- A: Similar to directly entering budgets into the system, the budgets balances can be found in the BREQ, BAPR, and BORG fields depending on the processing options set for the journal entry program.
- B: Journalized budgets are located in the Budget Requested field (BREQ).
- C: Journalized budgets are located in the Budget Approved field (BARP).
- D: Budget entries created from a journal entry do not update BREQ, BAPR, or BORG. They update the Net Posting fields for the appropriate periods in the F0902 table.
- E: Budgets entries created from a journal entry do not update the Account Balance (F0902) table; you must utilize the Account Ledger (F0911) to review and report on budgets.
- F: Journalized budgets only update the Budget Final field (BORG).