A bank would like to deploy ClearPass Guest with web login authentication so that their customers can self-register on the network to get network access when they have meetings with bank employees. However, they're concerned about security.
What is true? (Choose three.)
- A: If HTTPS is used for the web login page, after authentication is completed guest Internet traffic will all be encrypted as well.
- B: During web login authentication, if HTTPS is used for the web login page, guest credentials will be encrypted.
- C: After authentication, an IPSEC VPN on the guest's client be used to encrypt Internet traffic.
- D: HTTPS should never be used for Web Login Page authentication.
- E: If HTTPS is used for the web login page, after authentication is completed some guest Internet traffic may be unencrypted.