Centralized licensing is not in use on an Aruba based network which has a Master and three local controllers.
No APs terminate on the Master controller. Roles and Firewall policies need to be created and applied, hence PEF-NG license is required.
On which controller should the license be installed?
- A: Only the master controller since role and firewall policies are created here.
- B: only the local controllers since firewall policies are applied here
- C: the master and all three local controllers
- D: this isn't the correct license for this purpose, use PEF-VPN license
- E: this is not needed because PEF-NG is part of base OS