Which best practice should be used to calculate PoE requirements for Cisco collaboration endpoints?
- A: Attach all endpoints first and then use a power reporting tool to document the power requirements.
- B: Assume that all ports with PoE endpoints attached will require 7 watts.
- C: Assume that all ports will require 15.4 watts regardless of attached endpoints.
- D: Select the endpoint device that requires the most power and assume that all endpoint devices will require the same amount.
- E: Determine the power requirements of each of your endpoints and plan to support that amount.