Which three statements are true about redistribution of routes from L3Outs in an ACI fabric? (Choose three.)
- A: ACI fabric runs MP-BGP.
- B: Route control subnets control the exchange of routing information (prefixes) into and out of the fabric (control plane).
- C: Routes are nor redistributed to leaf switches where the same VRF is present.
- D: Routes learned from L3Outs on border leaf switches are not redistributed into MP-BGP at the ingress leaf.
- E: Security import subnets control the forwarding of packets into and out of L3Out connections (data plane).
- F: The routes are advertised to all external Layer 3 Outside connections.