You issue the debug ppp authentication command on RouterA. RouterA’s Serial 0/0 interface is connected to RouterB.
RouterA’s Serial 0/1 interface is connected to RouterC.
You issue the no shutdown command on all interfaces and note that every interface has entered the up state.
Next, you issue the show debug condition command on RouterA and receive the following output:
Which of the following statements is true? (Select the best answer.)
- A: A debug condition has been met on the Serial 0/0 interface.
- B: A debug condition has been met on the Serial 0/1 interface.
- C: A debug condition has been met in which the user name is RouterB.
- D: All debug conditions in this scenario have been met.
- E: None of the debug conditions in this scenario have been met.