The Big Engineering IT team has been in the lab to test some new features that the existing network does not support. The AP Groups, AP Failover, and Local Web Auth features are having problems. In this test environment, the controllers support the only Composite Structural Engineering and Aerodynamic Engineering groups. All SSIDs must omit the department name.
Refer to the exhibit. The diagram is the floor plan for the Big Engineering office and the distribution of the departments. These tables show how the controllers have been configured.
Note, not all menu items, text boxes, or radio buttons are active.
Controller Management Interfaces
Composite and Structural Engineering (CSE)
AE-User Names and Passwords
You review the configuration of the test network controller. Which four changes must be made to resolve the problems? (Choose four.)
- A: Change the High Availability Primary Controller Management Interface IP address for access point 3700-CSE-A.
- B: Remove the current WLANs and replace them with WLANs that have the same SSID names as on the AE-2504A controller.
- C: Add the Local Net User names and passwords.
- D: Change the Layer 2 security to none and Layer 3 Security to Web Policy for the CSE-Contractors WLAN.
- E: Remove the current WLAN from the CSE-WLAN AP Group and add all three of the WLANs configured in the CSE-2504A.
- F: Add the CSE APs to the CSE-WLANs AP-Group.
- G: Change the High Availability Secondary Controller Management Interface IP address for access point 3700-CSE-B.
- H: Change the High Availability Primary Controller Name for access point 3700-CSE-B.