The Cisco AnyConnect client fails to connect via IKEv2 but works with SSL. The following error message is displayed:
"Login Denied, unauthorized connection mechanism, contact your administrator"
What is the most possible cause of this problem?
- A: DAP is terminating the connection because IKEv2 is the protocol that is being used.
- B: The client endpoint does not have the correct user profile to initiate an IKEv2 connection.
- C: The AAA server that is being used does not authorize IKEv2 as the connection mechanism.
- D: The administrator is restricting access to this specific user.
- E: The IKEv2 protocol is not enabled in the group policy of the VPN headend.