In this simulation, you are task to examine the various authentication events using the ISE GUI. For example, you should see events like Authentication succeeded, Authentication failed and etc…
Based on the events information, you will need to answer four multiple choice questions.
To access the ISE GUI, from the topology diagram, click on the ISE icon.
In this simulation, only the GUI screens that are used to examine the events in ISE are functional, all the other GUI screens are not accessible.
When examining an event details, once you open the event details screen, just close the event details screen to return to the previous screen.
Use the simulation scroll bars to help view the whole screen output if needed.
Some of the event details screen were too long to capture in one pic for this simulation, therefore, two screen shots were captured and then combined into one screen to make it fit.
Some other screen shots are also only partially shown with the information required for you to answer the questions.
Which three statements are correct regarding the events with the 20 repeat count that occurred at 2014-05-07 00:22:48.748? (Choose three.)
- A: The device was successfully authenticated using MAB.
- B: The device matched the Machine_Corp authorization policy.
- C: The Print Servers authorization profile were applied.
- D: The device was profiled as a Linksys-PrintServer.
- E: The device MAC address is 00:14:BF:70:B5:FB.
- F: The device is connected to the Gi0/1 switch port and the switch IP address is 10.10.2.2.