Which two are true concerning the role-based access control specifics of a Cisco Unified Computing System? (Choose two.)
- A: Disabled local user accounts are deleted from the database.
- B: A locally authenticated user account is any user account that is authenticated through LDAP, RADIUS, or TACACS+.
- C: If a user maintains a local user account and a remote user account simultaneously, the roles that are defined in the local user account override those that are maintained in the remote user account.
- D: By default, user accounts expire after 90 days; a warning message will be generated 10 days prior to expiration.
- E: A user that is assigned one or more roles will be allowed the privileges that are consistent across all of the assigned roles.
- F: All roles include read access to all configuration settings in the Cisco Unified Computing System domain.