The CSS on a line includes the partitions 911, internal and local. The CSS on the device includes the partitions 911, internal, local and long distance.
Which CSS will be used if the phone user dials a local number?
- A: The device CSS will be used since the device CSS is always used first on an IP phone.
- B: Since the dialed digits are a match to a partition is in both Calling Search Spaces the call will use both matched partitions in both Calling Search Spaces in a round-robin format.
- C: If there is both a line and device CSS the line device will only be used.
- D: The line and device CSSs will be combined and the device CSS will take precedence.
- E: The line and device CSSs will be combined and the line CSS will take precedence.