You want to set a static IP address on Port A of a Cisco TelePresence MCU 5300. You navigate to Network > Port A and configure the device with IP address 192.168.1.43, subnet mask 255.255.255.0, and default gateway 192.168.1.1. However, the device's IP address does not change.
Which of the following statements correctly diagnoses the problem?
- A: You must change the subnet mask.
- B: You must change the default gateway.
- C: You must reboot the Cisco MCU 5300.
- D: You must set the IP configuration to Manual.
- E: You must change the IP address by using the CLI.
- F: Port A cannot be configured with a static IP address.