A technician is tasked with performing a room readiness assessment in preparation for an immersive video endpoint.
What are three Cisco best practices regarding lighting recommendations for the room? (Choose three.)
- A: The bulb temperature should be between 4000 and 4100K.
- B: Key lighting should be between 200 and 400 Lux with the endpoint powered on.
- C: Shoulder lighting should not exceed two times the facial lighting values with the endpoint off.
- D: Use direct lighting fixtures.
- E: Within the camera field of view, the lighting for all parts of the room should not fluctuate more than 100 Lux.
- F: Avoid using dimming light control systems.