Which two statements are true about Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco UCS Director, or Cisco Intersight APIs? (Choose two.)
- A: UCS Manager uses JSON to encode API interactions and utilizes Base64-encoded credentials in the HTTP header for authentication.
- B: UCS Director API interactions can be XML- or JSON-encoded and require an API key in the HTTP header for authentication.
- C: Cisco Intersight uses XML to encode API interactions and requires an API key pair for authentication.
- D: UCS Manager API interactions are XML-encoded and require a cookie in the method for authentication.
- E: Cisco Intersight API interactions can be encoded in XML or JSON and require an API key in the HTTP header for authentication.